The Information Security Management System (ISMS) was established at Yıldız Technology Development Zone Teknopark A.Ş. to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information by even implementing asset and risk management processes, and to guarantee the relevant stakeholders that the risks are properly managed. The following objectives will be realized with the information security policy established for this purpose;
- To eliminate the damages that may arise from information security by effectively managing information security,
- To reduce the possibility of a breach event of information security, and in case of such an event, to respond to it in a coordinated manner,
- To comply with all legal legislation on information security and the agreements entered into with third parties (business partners, customers, suppliers),
- To ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of our customers' information assets within the scope of the Information Security Management System,
- To protect our reputation and brand value at our employees, customers, suppliers and the public,
- To document and continuously improve the ISMS as such that it meets the requirements of the standard of ISO 27001: 2013.